Wednesday, July 8, 2009



so..why does it seem like everytime i post a new blog its in the early a.m.? i must admit im not much of a sleeper so im excited that i have discovered this blog stuff..but anyway really random: im cannot wait until kourtney&khloe kardashian's new show comes on! im so happy bcuz the spotlight will not be on kim anymore..i mean no offense but how did she become famouse again?sex tape w/ray j and hanging out with paris hilton..but i love them two and i feel like me and khloe would be good friends if only i actually knew her in real life..lmao is anyone else excited about the show?..leave a comment-follow me!

**whitrack.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. I can only watch so much TV, but when I do I try to keep up with the Kardashians... obviously not lately because I didn't even know that they were getting a show. I hope it's not another Brooke Knows Best (even though I love that show!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kim! I'm happy for khloe and the other one (lol i already forgot her name) for getting their own show though. I think they were alittle jealous of their sister and her success. Granted, Kim is only famous for her assets but shit, she made it somehow so no need for the hate, especially from her own family members!

    ReplyDelete